Sunday, August 9, 2009

I did not mean for this to happen.

I so didn't mean for this to happen. When I started this blog, I said I was going to be good and faithful and updating it, and it has been about a month now since I have. I'm so disappointed in myself. Starting fresh and new, and perhaps I will be able to keep my promise to myself.

Drew is already 3 1/2 months old. He is growing leaps and bounds daily. On his 3 month
birthday (July 21), he rolled over for the first time! He had been threatening to roll over for a few days both in his car seat and in his swing, but when he woke up at 2am on July 21, which is totally out of the ordinary for him, I found him on his belly in his bed. I wondered if possibly it was a fluke, like maybe he pushed off of the edge of his bed, but he rolled over again later that day, and has rolled over every day since! He also at 3 1/2 months old is insanely close to being able to sit up by himself. If I sit behind him in the floor, I can sometimes let go of him and he is able to hold himself up for a few seconds at a time. Yesterday (8/8) he really laughed out loud for the first time. Of course, it was at his silly daddy. I have to get him and take some good pictures of him again.

I have been feeling so restless today. Restless? Is that how I feel? Or is it anxious? I want to do something creative. I want to take the boys this week and take pictures of them. I think that's what I'll do. Where to go, though? Botanical Gardens are too far away. Where is a nice place close to home where I can take the boys? There are so many beautiful old barns around here. Beautiful summer setting for 3 beautiful boys. And the fields of rolled hay. I see so many photo ops there! Wish I knew owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment