Sunday, July 11, 2010

7/10/10

Dear Dakota,
This year, instead of soccer, you decided (with a little push from your dad) to play football. Although I enjoyed watching you play soccer, I am so excited to watch you play football! I hope that you choose to excel in football like you do in most everything you do. Always remember that no matter what you are doing, you should give 100% 100% of the time! That is all your dad and I ask of you and your brothers! Doing so makes you an excellent role model for your brothers and those around you, builds character and gives you a sense of self pride and satisfaction at the end of the day. You will never regret giving all you've got! I am so proud of you for everything you are and all you've accomplished in your 8 years!
Love you!
Mom :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment