Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Studio 19

My idea of a small photography business is still fresh on my mind, but the idea has changed a little. I am very excited that my brother and I have decided to do this together. His wife, Kristin, came up with our business name, Studio 19 Photography, and we both fell in LOVE with it! The number 19 is very special to me because it was my number all through school in softball. When my brother made the Jr High baseball team, I was so happy that he chose to be #19 as well! Now, my son Dakota carries on the tradition of #19.



Christopher and I are very excited and anxious to get this thing off the ground. We have a wedding package price list created and standard packages put together, but not released yet. I feel confident that we will work well together and take excellent photos. We have similar styles, but not identical. I hope that we will learn from and feed off each other when we are working together!


No comments:

Post a Comment